JG Real Estate is a busy real estate brokerage in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia that services center city and adjoining areas. We specialize in property management. JGRE was founded with the ideology that a successful business must offer a superior product and service. Our team works diligently to solve problems in a professional and courteous matter, which sometimes means working outside of typical business hours, and going above and beyond to ensure success.
This is a job which requires a certain blend of hands-on technical ability coupled with strong negotiating and logistical coordinating skills. If you can see yourself changing a lock-set while at the same time answering a call from a tenant who doesn’t understand why their dryer wasn’t fixed yesterday, then this job is for you.
Specific duties include:
- Be the point of contact for maintenance issues
- Coordinate repairs with vendors while making minor repairs on your own
- Coordinate repairs and unit turnover work while satisfying the needs of property owners/Landlords and incoming Tenants
- Effectively communicate with tenants, owners, JGRE staff and outside vendors
- Make site visits to properties to perform inspections, problem solve maintenance issues, and develop long-term maintenance plans.
- Approximately 50% of the time will be in office and 50% will be spent in the field
- On-call for after-hours emergencies part-time (rotating schedule with the other 3 property managers)
We are looking for someone who:
- is SUPER detail oriented and takes a proactive approach to follow up in all aspects of job
- Solves problems and takes initiative as necessary
- Has the ability to work independently and within a team
- Communicates effectively both written and verbally
- Has hands-on technical abilities and a basic knowledge of tools and mechanics
- Has basic knowledge of real estate and construction industries
- Is willing to work outside of normal business hours to ensure business’s success
- Wants a stable and long-term career with opportunities for growth
- Is organized, efficient and works well under stress
- Has the ability to regularly lift over 75 lbs
- Has a clean driving record and valid license
- Lives within a 20-minute drive to center city in order to efficiently respond to emergencies
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary range of $40-50k commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- 401K with employer match
- Employer-sponsored Health/Dental insurance
- company vehicle available for use during office hours
JG Real Estate is growing and there’s room for advancement. JGRE typically pays for an employee to get their PA Real Estate license after a successful 6-month review. We have a track record of promoting from within and always aim to give employees additional responsibilities which correlate to their unique skill-sets. JGRE has a very positive company culture composed of individuals who are team players, care about what they are doing, work above and beyond and we also organize various company volunteer days throughout the year to give back to and stay involved with the Philadelphia community. Take a moment to read up on our firm and make sure you think it’s a good fit prior to applying.
Please send resume’ with cover letter to email@example.com
Full time 40+ hours per week. PA Real Estate License required. Salary: $25,000/yr + flat fee commission per executed lease. Paid time off and 401k with employer contribution. College degree preferred. Flexible schedule required – you WILL be working Saturdays and some week nights. Applicant must have valid Driver’s License, clean driving record/active insurance & their own car.
Leasing Agent is responsible for professional showings of provided rental listings, maintaining high quality of customer service to all property owners, tenants, and potential new tenants, maximizing property occupancy by having flexible showing availability and working within the JG Real Estate team to optimize listing activity.
Job duties include:
Professional showings of all JG Real Estate current rental listings.
Processing applications and utilizing Property Management software
Providing owners with comprehensive summaries of prospective tenants along with professional recommendations
Writing and fully executing lease agreements.
Effectively communicating with tenants, owners, and JG Real Estate team.
Working to cultivate new rental, sales, and property management leads.
Approximately 50% of the time will be in office and 50% will be spent in the field.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Solves problems and takes initiative as necessary.
- Has the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Communicates effectively both written and verbally.
- Is willing to work outside of normal business hours to ensure business’s success.
- Wants a stable and long-term career.
- Is organized, efficient, and works well under stress.
- Has a clean driving record and valid license