JG Real estate is pleased to announce that it will be offering a pre-licensure real estate Read more →
Real Estate Scholarship – JG Real Estate giving back to the community
JG Real estate is pleased to announce that it will be offering a pre-licensure real estate eduction scholarship for one qualified individual. Included is full tuition for both courses required by the State Real Estate Commission to qualify to become a PA Real Estate Salesperson – “Real Estate Fundamentals” and “Real Estate Practice”, along with the required textbook.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for real estate and seek to start work as an agent within three months of passing both classes, either in a part time or full time capacity.
The fine print:
- This real estate scholarship is only intended for applicants which will go to an approved Pennsylvania real estate eduction provider, and wish to be licensed in the State of Pennsylvania. JGRE reserves the right to select which school the applicant will attend.
- Upon passing classes, applicant must sit for the state and national real estate exams within 60 days.
- JGRE reserves the right to reject any applicant, for any reason.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen.
- The deadline for all applications to be received is 5/1/13. An applicant may be approved prior to that time, and applications will still be accepted after the deadline, for future scholarship opportunities.
JG Real Estate is a full service real estate brokerage and Philadelphia Property Management Company. Visit us by clicking here.